Thursday, May 14, 2009

Synergy at St. Arbucks

Yesterday, I was at Starbucks sharing the vision with a pastor friend of mine... good times and great feedback from them! I went through the whole story about how God's birthed this thing, confirmations, scripture, etc... the whole story. When we got up to leave, this lady behind me says "Excuse me, i didn't mean to easedrop, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation about raising up an army of artists. I think we should talk... I'm the vice president of an Arts Training Academy in South Africa and what you're talking about doing is exactly what we're doing in Capetown South Africa!" WHOA!

Needless to say, i about fell out in the floor! The ministry is called Hope2Africa. We stood around and shared a while and were both very encouraged by what we sensed the Lord was doing!! Just another incredible confirmation on this exciting journey he has us on!

No comments:

Post a Comment