Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Definitely God

The other night Matt called me on my way home from work to go eat some BBQ so being creatures of habit we all met (Myself, Lynn, Matt and Tanya) at Williamson Brothers BBQ. Those of you who know us know we are creatures of habit.

The conversation inevitably turned to the Worship Studio. Lynn started talking and talking and talking. Don't get me wrong, it was ALL good and it was ALL God.

She went on about ways to manage and run things with a group of people who have no agendas, egos or preconceived notions about anything at all. I really wish I could remember what all was said but I feel like it was a God appointment and Matt got to hear some things he needed for confirmation and maybe a few ideas to boot.

Things are moving and it will be exciting. Maybe we should start recording and archiving our meetings.

1 comment:

  1. recording and archiving our meetings... hmm... cool idea! how would that work?

    ReplyDelete