Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Glory Of His Presence


This morning the Lord blew me away in His presence. For about 30 minutes, I laid sobbing in His presence - His Glory invaded my studio as I was worshipping this morning and overcame me. I was undone like I have never been undone before - and caught off guard really. His Goodness, His Glory, His Great Love for me and for His people!

The Lord started showing me about His Glory - that The Worship Studio is to be a place where artisans can come and "camp out by the River of God" in His Glory and there be refreshed, renewed, healed, released and protected. This encampment will be a Holy Place where we will experience and open heaven of God's creativity and Glory - a place where He will dwell in power and in His beauty. People will come from all around to experience Him and see His Glory revealed through His beloved ones.

My heart beats fast for the vision to come to pass... I long for His appearing and for the manifested Glory of His Presence in our midst! Come Lord Jesus - Pour Out Your Love - Lavish Your Love On Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment